Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Diva's at Dusk"

On my way home from work tonight, I noticed tons of people walking downtown. I assumed it was because it's the first day it has actually felt like Spring. {Finally 50 degrees!} But when I got home and mentioned it to Cury, he said there was an event going on called "Divas at Dusk" 
So, guess what three "Divas" walked down town... 

 me {I miss the sun!}

 Cury

And of course, Mr. Otis

I wouldn't exactly call us "Divas" but we made the most of it. We of course brought the new Camera. We live in way too adorable of a town not to take tons of pictures of it. Plus I wanted to experiment with my new "toy" a little. 
What do you think?


This is the Boulevard Market downtown. My favorite building. 


Cury wanted to play with the camera too. :)


I really can't take any credit for a good photo though. The camera is so good, the pictures practically take themselves! being downtown with semi-nice weather really made me realize how much I miss warm weather. {Lord, please send the sun our way!}

Otis was without a doubt, the center of attention. And he LOVED it! Everyone wanted to pet him. On our walk back home cury said, "I've never had so many women approach me in one night." :)  


I can't say that I blame them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment