Tuesday, March 12, 2013

introduction


Hello! and welcome to my first blog! i would like to use this first blog entry to tell you about the sweet little life I have been blessed with.  

NAME: kendra engle

AGE: 22  {my birthday is february 25th}

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: married {to Cury Engle}

OCCUPATION: nanny {to 2 year old Madeleine}

HOBBIES: along with being a nanny, i am also the owner and creator of Be You. on etsy. I sell all kinds of vintage earrings along with a couple wedding accessories {feel free to check it out} i am looking to expand my creativity. i hope to be selling little clutches in the near future {so please stay tuned} 

FAMILY: my husband and i have not yet started a family, but it is in our dreams to have 2 biological children and 1 or 2 adopted children. 

FAITH: i believe in Jesus. i know religion is not an "acceptable" word now-a-days, and that's okay. neither you or i have to be religious to know Jesus. HE LOVES UNCONDITIONALLY. i am overwhelmed by His love for me, and i want everyone to know His love for them.  

FAVORITES: I love Jesus, adoption, etsy, DIY, organic anything, Chipotle, coffee, books, and a good laugh {doesn't everyone though?} 

I am so glad you're here! Now you know a little bit about me. I hope that along this journey, I am privileged to start new friendships with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment