Wednesday, April 3, 2013

the {current} playlist of my life...


I don't know about you, but Cury and I LOVE music! I feel like it can set the mood for anything. Certain music can make you feel happy, motivated, or energetic; while another kind of music can make you feel sad, tired, or relaxed. Often times a song will come on the radio, and I find myself reminiscing on a family vacation where that song was played, or a night out with Cury. Music is amazing!
Here is the list of my favorite songs/artists/Pandora stations I like to listen to, and my favorite time to listen to them:


For my {hour long} drive to work...

anything by Van Morrison
*The Van Morrison Pandora station is amazing!



For my {hour long} drive back home...

Fun.
*Pandora Stations:The Lumineers, Fun., Norah Jones



When I clean...

Ingrid Michaelson 
*Pandora Station: Eric Hutchinson, The Lumineers, Weezer.


When I cook...

oldies but goodies
*Pandora Stations: Otis Redding, Josh Groban, Elton John, Billy Joel. 


When I blog...

Fun., Phillip phillips, Michael Kiwanuka, Mumford&Sons
*Pandora Stations: Brandi Carlile, Norah Jones, Adele 


When I shower...

ms. Norah Jones
*Pandora Stations: Norah Jones, she&him, Sugar and the Hi-lows



When I am in the craft room...

The Lumineers
*There isn't a bad song in their album!


When I need to 'get happy'...

The Leftover Cuties
*Doesn't it make you smile?



What's your current Playlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment