Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Current Favorites...

I have a few things I am currently obsessed with. Here they are...


The Lumineers I have mentioned this group before. I love every song in the album. 


Wondermade such a unique, tasty treat.



Trader Joe's Gluten Free Flour




Local Farmer's market... One of the best parts of Summer in my opinion. 


peonies!! My absolute Favorite flower :) If you have any tips on how to grow them, I'd love to hear it. I'm not having much luck with gardening. 



The New Girl: starring Zooey Deschanel. My current favorite Television Show. They just had their season finale, but they can be sure that we will be watching reruns all Summer. Great Show! 


Rifle Paper Co. Anna Bond has an incredible talent! I LOVE everything she creates. Check out her work HERE 




WHEAT BELLY is what I am currently reading. What an eye-opener! I highly recommend.


Fox & Brie such a great Etsy shop. I want to buy soon one of these ties or bow ties for Cury. 


I LOVE anthropology! I hope I can soon design some items for Etsy with some "anthropology-inspred pizazz" :) {stay tuned}
P.S. I think Ann Arbor is getting an Anthro! Can't wait!  




My next favorite read. I am waiting for it to come in the mail. I already know I am going to LOVE it. My Mom has been reading it and telling me all about it. I'll let you know what I think after I read it.  



What are some of your current Favorites? I would love to know :) 


P.S. SOme exciting new things are coming up this Summer. I don't want to give away too much, but I'll drop a hint... It has to do with new things concerning Etsy YAY!!

Have the best day! 
-k 


No comments:

Post a Comment