Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chicago in Pictures

If you know us at all, then you know that Chicago has a sweet spot in our hearts. Cury and I attending college in Chicago and it's where he proposed to me. It's our little home away from home. Cury and I were just there to celebrate our first year anniversary. Here are some photos from the trip...



Millenium Park "The Bean"



The Art Institute of Chicago
 



 Cury doesn't appreciate art quite as much as I do..he was a trooper though :) 

Me getting after him... scary, right?

My very first time at Argo tea! I LOVED every drink I ordered. I HIGHLY recommend! 


This me attempting to pull off the "indie look" I hardly made it out the door before I had to put my hat back on. The pictures made Chicago look warm, but we certainly were NOT! 

Me and my sweet :) 

1 of the 10,000 Starbucks we went to...

 see...

**NOt pictured: Shopping- Anthropology, {for the first not last time} forever21, HnM, Zara..you know, all the good places :) 
Lunch- four times at the Corner Bakery. If you've never been there, go. Dinner- at the Grand Lux Cafe. You cannot go wrong with one thing on their menu.{prices are reasonable as well} 
Walking- about 20 miles in three days. Two train rides. 
lots of kisses, reminiscing, and laughter. 


This is the Wildfire restaurant. Cury and I hD to walk ten blocks to get there, but it was worth every windy step. This is a fancy steak house, and our new favorite restaurant. We were so tired from our long day of walking that we ordered to-go, hopped in a taxi, and ate our fancy steak with plasticware. It all was perfect. It was just what we needed after all the busy city life. 



Then we went out for a late night tea run :) 



   

Millenium Park one last time... 



The sun came out just in time to say good-bye to us. 


Happy anniversary, Love


No comments:

Post a Comment